Are you looking for a way to make a difference in the lives of the elderly? Check out Healthwin’s volunteer program! The primary goal of the program is to enhance quality of life by offering a variety of programs that meet the needs of a diverse group of elderly residents. Karen Martindale, our full-time volunteer coordinator and a 20-year Healthwin employee, will find a role for you that is both fun and rewarding.
- Resident transport
- Resident entertainment
- Assistance in main dining room
- Assistance with special interest groups
- One-to-one interaction with residents
- Gardening and grounds maintenance
- Provision of resident educational programs
- Assistance with special events (prom, resident picnic, holiday dinners)
- Assistance with activities in the recreation room and activities kitchen
Healthwin volunteers are a large and diverse group. Family members, students (from grade school to college), coaches, civic organizations, sports teams, and businesses are examples of the different groups willing to serve our residents.
Email Karen, our volunteer director, or call us at 574.272.0100 to help Healthwin make a difference!